Our Core Values
Start the adventure with courage, creativity and care
- To imbue in children passion and skills for lifelong learning.
- To provide quality learning experiences for all children, which are structured, balanced and relevant to the child and related to the real world.
- To celebrate each child as an individual; providing a curriculum which takes account of, and responds to, the child’s individual developmental need in planned and purposeful play.
- To ensure that children have positive experiences of success in order to give them confidence and motivation for learning in the future. To enable children to thrive in an atmosphere of happiness and security.
- To provide a practical comprehensive Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, which is continued into the Reception Year, ensuring consistent and coherent transition from Nursery to Reception.
- To create a partnership with parents to support and enhance the development of the children, reflecting co-operation and respecting equal opportunities.
- To demonstrate an inclusive ethos and values, and to respect all regardless of age, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or ability.